Hello!
Annyeong^^ Ct here, 14, JB. Thankyou for visit here and do leave your footprint on my tagboard. This is my blog, my rules, my world. No Copypasters, no Haters, no Spamming or any type of childish acts. Behave yourself here, respect me i'll respect yours :)
Minho Jonghyun G-Dragon



Tagboard!

PUT YOUR CBOX width="210"
My Post

Thanks Bear

Template 100%: Atin Tory
Editor:Didi
Help: ? ? ?
Me and Her...
Saturday, May 18, 2013


Hai bloggers :)
Lama gilaaa kot aku tak update, ya Allah kadang2 sendiri lupa aku ni blogger -,-
Kesian blog ni, wujud tapi tuan die yg pemalas ni tak ingat kat die, aigoo~~ ㅠ.ㅠ
Okay, actually aku bukan seorang yg banyak sangat story nak citer, but this time i got some inspiration(?) from someone. Yeah, i dont know her. Just she's capital N friend's.



yesss. this is me:) 
compared to her (capital N friend's) i have nothing, yes, nothing. im just ordinary girl. dont have pretty/cute face like her. dont have a rich family. dont have talent. im not smart like her either. but, yeah im still grateful because i was born in this world and have awesome friends and supportive family. 

                             

But, still you know im jealous of her. I think she's almost perfect. 99% maybe?
She's pretty and cute, everyone loves her. want to be her friend. She always got what she want.
She's smartas. she got a good result in exam. and othersss. 

But me? NOTHING. i dont think i cant change my fate. i dont know if i can be like her. 
Can i get AWESOME life like her? Sometimes i confuse, am i already gave up in my life?
Just because sometimes i cant get what i want? 

                               

GET UP DIDI, THIS IS YOUR LIFE. YOU CREATE YOUR OWN LIFE. MAKE IT AWESOME. BE STRONG. ALLAH ALWAYS WITH YOU SAYANG :') 

                               
                                                                                                     Annyeong, thanx for reading.
                                                                                                                              XOXO Loveyouuu :*


Older Post | Newer Post