Hello!
Annyeong^^ Ct here, 14, JB. Thankyou for visit here and do leave your footprint on my tagboard. This is my blog, my rules, my world. No Copypasters, no Haters, no Spamming or any type of childish acts. Behave yourself here, respect me i'll respect yours :)
Minho Jonghyun G-Dragon



Tagboard!

PUT YOUR CBOX width="210"
My Post

Thanks Bear

Template 100%: Atin Tory
Editor:Didi
Help: ? ? ?
BIGBANG #MYAliveTour in M'sia ^^
Thursday, November 01, 2012


Annyeong Haseyo and Hello guys :D
27/10/2012 merupakan hari bermakna bagi VIPs sekalian aite?
and aku sebagai VIP pun happy sebab BIGBANG dtg Malaysia! tapi tapi tapi.....
ade kesedihan dlm kegembiraan *aiceh, ayat kau Ct -,-*  aku tak dpt pegi pun konsert tu.
*cedih kite* tapi takpe, redha jea laa kan. So, jom tgok gambar time #MYAliveTour tu ;)







For more photos, click HERE.

And this is the video :) 
BIGBANG #MYAliveTour in Malaysia.

                                   

*SPECIAL*
-Big Bang's last speech during their Alive Concert in Malaysia last week.-

GD: “Todays show is incredible! Malaysia’s the best! We will never forget tonight!”

TOP: “You’re an amazing crowd. I’ll remember all your faces and I promise we will meet again!”

Taeyang: “We had a fantastic time, I love you Malaysia!”

Seungri: “I love this place. You guys are the best crowd ever! I know you’ll still be here through the rain. I love you Malaysia!”

Daesung: “Thank you for supporting us. I will do my best for you guys. We love you Malaysia! Malaysia bagus!”


THANK YOU BIGBANG !!! :D



Older Post | Newer Post